Burberry vend un manteau de 3 790 $ avec une veste amovible qui ressemble à une queue de poissonnovembre 20, 2019
- Burberry is selling a $3,790 camel-hair coat with a detachable puffer piece that makes you look like you’re wearing two jackets at once.
- The red puffer vest can be worn in three ways: attached at the waist, underneath the camel coat, or as its own jacket.
- When worn on the waist, the red vest attaches upside down and ends up resembling a fishtail.
- Burberry isn’t the only designer selling wild winter styles. Moncler and Rick Owens also have unique options on the market.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’re looking for a multipurpose jacket to keep you warm throughout the winter, Burberry might have you covered.
Nordstrom is selling a camel-colored coat from Burberry that comes with a detachable puffer vest for $3,790 at the time of writing. According to Nordstrom’s website, the latter piece can be worn in three ways: attached at the waist, underneath the camel coat, or as its own jacket.
When worn on the waist, however, the red vest attaches upside down and ends up resembling a fishtail.
Burberry’s new jackets are made partially from animals. The tan coat is made from camel hair, while the red puffer piece is filled with goose feathers. The buttons on the camel-colored coat are also made from buffalo horn.
Burberry isn’t the only designer selling wild winter fashion
At the time of writing, Rick Owens has a $3,440 coat on the market, which stands out thanks to its « sculptural shape » and black-and-white design.
Moncler is also selling numerous standout coats, including a $2,845 houndstooth jacket with a giant high-neck collar.
Moncler has previously made headlines for its bold puffer coats. In December 2018, the brand released $3,565 floor-length puffer coats with no sleeves. They essentially looked like sleeping bags.
In February 2019, Moncler also created extravagant jackets that doubled as ball gowns.
Adut, Sabah, Fatou, Ugbad, Eftagine, Assa, Ajak, Grace, Ayak, Akiima, Aube. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”Barack Obama Moncler Genius with @liyakebede #1
A post shared by Pierpaolo Piccioli (@pppiccioli) on Feb 20, 2019 at 10:31am PST
Representatives for Burberry did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Forever 21 is selling a shirt printed with the name of an Ariana Grande song 2 months after she filed a lawsuit against the brand
- Harry Styles keeps his clothes in a ‘giant refrigerator’ with 24-hour surveillance to preserve them
- Kacey Musgraves is being accused of cultural appropriation after performing in a traditional Vietnamese dress
- Kim Kardashian shared photos of new Yeezy slide sandals made for kids, but some people aren’t so sure about the ‘rubbery’ shoes